THE GREAT ADVENTURE 2017: MIDDLE SCHOOL CAMPING TRIP
We’re packing up and heading out to Tennessee with our middle school students. Camping, campfires, caving, zip-lining, rafting, s’mores, games, fun, and God. What an awesome combination! This trip is designated to get middle school students away from the pressures of their world and show them the depths of God’s Word and love.
// ALL THE DETAILS //
- WHO: Middle School Students (must have completed 6th, 7th, or 8th grade by Spring 2017)
- WHAT: The Great Adventure
- WHEN: July 24-29, 2017
- WHERE: Chattanooga, TN
- PRICING: $345, with a $100 deposit. The remainder of the trip’s payment can be completed up until check-in for the event. No refunds will be provided once we are 3 weeks out for the trip, which is Friday, June 16, 2017. The last day to drop out and to receive a refund is June 15, 2017.
- WAIVERS, PACKING LIST, ITINERARY: Waivers, a packing list, an itinerary, and more details will be sent out at a later date.
- QUESTIONS: Contact our office coordinator, Morgan Sain, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two ways to register:
- Click the “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” Button below to register for The Great Adventure 2017: Middle School Camping Trip.
- Log on to the DBSM Parents Group on Denton Bible Church’s The City Group and Search for “The Great Adventure 2017: Middle School Camping Trip” Event to register your student.
The cost of the trip is $345, $100 deposit is required to save your child spot on the trip.
Registration for The Great Adventure 2017: Middle School Camping Trip is Currently Full. If you would like to be placed on the waitlist, please click the button below.
For more information about The Great Adventure 2017: Middle School Camping Trip, send us a message here and someone from our team will get back to you soon!