THE GREAT ADVENTURE 2017: MIDDLE SCHOOL CAMPING TRIP
We’re packing up and heading out to Tennessee with our middle school students. Camping, campfires, caving, zip-lining, rafting, s’mores, games, fun, and God. What an awesome combination! This trip is designated to get middle school students away from the pressures of their world and show them the depths of God’s Word and love.
// ALL THE DETAILS //
- WHO: Middle School Students (must have completed 6th, 7th, or 8th grade by Spring 2017)
- WHAT: The Great Adventure
- WHEN: July 24-29, 2017
- WHERE: Chattanooga, TN
- PRICING: $345, with a $100 deposit. The remainder of the trip’s payment can be completed up until check-in for the event. No refunds will be provided once we are 3 weeks out for the trip, which is Friday, June 16, 2017. The last day to drop out and to receive a refund is June 15, 2017.
- WAIVERS, PACKING LIST, ITINERARY: Waivers, a packing list, an itinerary, and more details will be sent out at a later date.
- QUESTIONS: Contact our office coordinator, Morgan Sain, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about The Great Adventure 2017: Middle School Camping Trip, send us a message here and someone from our team will get back to you soon!