Eden is a gathering of high school girls across the Denton area stepping into what they are facing in their world today. At Eden we will be diving into the challenging topics of today’s culture that teenage girls are facing in their schools, among their friends, on social media, entertainment, etc. We will be looking at these topics from a Biblical perspective and foundation through guest speakers, live Q&A’s and worship. Eden is a safe place to ask the hard questions, learn about, and fall more in love with our Savior.
The topic of this years Eden is Anxiety and Depression! We will be diving into what it looks like to battle anxiety and depression from a biblical perspective with practical tools we will be able to take with us.
// ALL THE DETAILS //
- WHO: High School Girls (must be enrolled in 9th-12th grade for the 2020-21 school year)
- WHAT: Eden
- WHEN: Friday, January 22, 2021 7pm-9pm
- WHERE: Denton Bible Church Student Ministries Center
- PRICING: FREE! So invite your friends!
- QUESTIONS: Contact our Girls Ministry Coordinator, Gabby Bennett, at firstname.lastname@example.org.