THE GREAT ADVENTURE 2018: MIDDLE SCHOOL CAMPING TRIP
We’re packing up and heading out to Tennessee with our middle school students. Camping, campfires, caving, zip-lining, rafting, s’mores, games, fun, and God. What an awesome combination! This trip is designated to get middle school students away from the pressures of their world and show them the depths of God’s Word and love.
// ALL THE DETAILS //
- WHO: Middle School Students (must have completed 6th, 7th, or 8th grade by Spring 2018)
- WHAT: The Great Adventure
- WHEN: June 6-11, 2018
- WHERE: Chattanooga, TN
- PRICING: The cost is $345. A $100 deposit is due during registration. The remainder of the trip’s payment can be completed up until check-in for the event. No refunds will be provided after Sunday, May 27, 2018.
- WAIVERS, PACKING LIST, ITINERARY: Waivers, a packing list, an itinerary, and more details can be found below.
- QUESTIONS ABOUT TRIP: Contact our Trip Leader, Keaton Adamson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QUESTIONS ABOUT REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: Contact our office coordinator, Morgan Sain, at email@example.com.
There are two ways to register:
- Click the “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” Button below to register for The Great Adventure 2018: Middle School Camping Trip.
- Log on to the DBSM Parents Group on Denton Bible Church’s The City Group and search for the “Great Adventure 2018 Registration” post to register your student.
// ITINERARY AND PACKING LIST//
For more information about The Great Adventure 2018: Middle School Camping Trip, send us a message here and someone from our team will get back to you soon!