THE ULTIMATE ADVENTURE 2018: HIGH SCHOOL CAMPING TRIP
We’re packing up and heading out to New Mexico with our high school students! Camping, Campfires, Zip-Lineing, Hiking, Rafting, Games, S’mores, Fun, and God — What an awesome combination! This trip is designed to get high school students away from the pressures of their world and show them the depths of God’s Word and love. We will be taking about forty students with us, so spots are limited, and all you have to do is pay a $100 deposit to claim your spot right now!
// ALL THE DETAILS //
- WHO: High School Students (must have completed 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade by Spring 2018)
- WHAT: The Ultimate Adventure
- WHEN: July 23-28, 2018
- WHERE: Angel Fire, NM
- PRICING: $445, with a $100 deposit. The remainder of the trip’s payment can be completed up until check-in for the event. No refunds will be provided once we are 3 weeks out for the trip, which is Monday, July 2, 2018. The last day to drop out and to receive a refund is July 1, 2018.
- WAIVERS, PACKING LIST, ITINERARY: Waivers, a packing list, an itinerary, and more details will be sent out later to those who register.
- QUESTIONS ABOUT TRIP: Contact our Trip Leader, Jesse Wells, at email@example.com.
- QUESTIONS ABOUT REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: Contact our office coordinator, Morgan Sain, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two ways to register:
- Click the “CLICK HERE TO REGISTER” Button below to register for The Ultimate Adventure 2018: High School Camping Trip.
- Log on to the DBSM Parents Group on Denton Bible Church’s The City Group and search for the “Ultimate Adventure 2018 Registration” post to register your student.
For more information about The Ultimate Adventure 2018: High School Camping Trip, send us a message here and someone from our team will get back to you soon!